Jul 8th 2011 2:24PMHow much was spent on that precious child's funeral. Or was she buried in a trash bag.
May 27th 2011 1:05PMIt's one thing to be able to turn off the television, but when children are watching this trash live and on a huge view screen. The producers when she was in rehearsal should have told her no way.
May 11th 2011 11:12PMIf her ex had a heart he would try to make arrangements for her to see her children. I had breast cancer but my daughter was much older and my husband was there is support me. I have been cancer free since 1995.
There has to be away to ask for a new judge who would offer suggestions on how she could be with her children. God watch over them and may the courts find their hearts.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!