Nov 18th 2009 9:32AMThat may be true tired-of-...but what I'm sayin is thats her choice I'm not a fan again thats my choice, however I'm NOT a Hater and I'm sure your neither.
Nov 18th 2009 9:07AMI am HAPPY 4 u MILEY, finally somebody in the media circus who doesn't follow after the trends and the subtlety of this culture..its her chose as an example to other young women not to follow it up, I celebrate those who will not throw themselves in the fire..stay the course young people all that glitters is'nt really what it is.
Nov 14th 2009 12:31PMSomebody is lookin for attentention...whats done is done,and we thought she moved on away with her life..unless she's lookin for more money.Everyone knows she has her ways too.Truth be told no man should'nt be hitting on women.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'