Feb 8th 2011 10:03PMI am not surprised, they are a scary bunch. The more you look at this group, the scarier they are. If you bad mouth them they threaten lawsuits or according to some, even physical harm! I would not touch anything to do with them. What I dont get is that for a group that espouses physical health the workers that hang out behind their local building smoke more cigs like nothing I've ever seen!!!
Jan 17th 2011 11:54PMMaybe he's just gotten tired of the Hollywood BS, namely Jolie and Depp being nominated for a horrible film that everyone universally hated in a blatent attempt to get them to show up for the show to boost ratings, maybe he saw all that, it was the last straw and he intentionally sabatoged it with the intent go go back to England and get away from all the fakeness that town is famous for. Wouldnt surprise me, he did seamed to have a real axe to grind against the industry.
Dec 25th 2010 10:58PM"Donovan's Reef" by John Ford with John Wayne is still one of my favorite Xmas movies, its quirky funny Polynesian take on the Xmas eve Nativity story is worth the rental alone. Great film thats often overlooked today.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li