Oct 16th 2010 9:31PMGood bye, to my second mom. I will remember you always, rest in peace, Barbara, and June Cleaver.
May 1st 2010 3:55PMI am not going to call anyone names here like this person did. This person states that any American would glady show their papers that they are a citizen. What time frame is this person living in, that is not what this country represents, and I am sure that the majority living here would totally disagree with showing "papers" to any law person that asks for them. Gotta say this person is so misguided and has a twisted viewpoint of what the Bill of Rights, Constitution and Declaration of Independence are. Let's hope that people like this never become the majority voice in this country.
Nov 30th 2009 8:54PMHey I sure that people see what this misguided person is saying. There are all sorts of people white, black, yellow and yes gay. This person seems to have a problem with someone else's butt, but I think they are really inscure with their own. Where is the phase God is love? Does anyone really think that God can be so concerned about all of this, as well as all the sin in the world? Everyone should just be concerned about their own lives and how they can be kinder to everyone on this cruel country and world. Seems to me that is the way into whatever that thing called heaven is.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li