Mar 13th 2012 12:12PMIf Marie Osmond can pee on stage, what's the big deal? When ya gotta
go, ya gotta go!
May 12th 2011 1:26PMWhy does the title of this article make it sound racist? Why did they have to say 'missing BLACK teen'? Nowhere in the article does it even hint that that's the reason they are not looking. Her parents even say it a "blue collar" thing, not a racial thing.
May 3rd 2011 8:12AMThese are obviously not 'wild' cheetahs. Cheetahs in the wild do not live in prides like lions and do not gather together in such large numbers. These cats obviously had contact with humans as a truly wild animal would not let a human approach that close, let alone pet it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!