Dec 11th 2009 2:32PMI have never read such ignorant comments before. The Duggar Family can support their children. They do NOT receive any financial help from the Government. I'm sure some of you posters received WIC while you were pregnant or after having the baby. How would you feel if someone told you since you can't afford to eat properly or afford your baby's formula then you shouldn't be having children? GROW UP! Mind your own business.
Oct 19th 2009 5:41PMUmmmm has anyone told you that YOU are annoying? Your post is all over the place, your grammer is horrible, and it sounds like YOU have a 6th grade education.
Aug 11th 2009 11:02PMOh that's right...this is the internet. Everyone using the internet is who they say they are. Get a life...leave these people alone.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!