No Profile Found
Jun 16th 2011 10:30PMThat sticker don't mean anything. She wised up! I have more respect for her now.
Jun 17th 2010 2:52PMI believe him, only for the reason that I was kidnapped by a guy who forced me to do work for him eight hours a day then paid me a check after two weeks. He said if I told anyone that he was paying me 90k a year with raises and bounes he'd kill me and my family. So I just kept my mouth shut for years!
May 3rd 2010 9:46AMO'brainless, was not funny! His humor was dry and witless. It was like that Monty Python crap! It took him getting fired for his ratings to go up. Duh. Leno immdiately took over the number one spot when he went back to Late Night. Even Letterman didn't want that because he was kicking O'brainless' butt. Move to England Co-nut, you'll be "smashing" over there.
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- Army Major Creates Boy Scouts Troops for Children in Afghanistan
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza