Jun 3rd 2011 12:17AMI feel bad for anyone who has a "Televised" meltdown.. I always liked Bethany the most on Housewives of NYC. I'm thrilled that she made it BIG on a lot of hard work alone from age 16. Everything fell into place for her and she deserves it all. What's so different between Bethany's success and Ramona with the "Pino" is Ramona didn't INVENT it. Bethany did with "Skinny Girl"! she'll never reach Bethany's level just putting her name on an existing product! Ramona's acting uppity without cause and seems to have some serious underlying issues! Jill might be right about her age bothering her, she cant have more kids etc..
Mar 18th 2011 5:22AMLIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 18th 2011 3:41AMHoly Hannah! Didn't anyone hear Emily admit she had a worse temper than Brad?? Good grief, she screamed at him for hour's (daughter in the house) every Monday night for how many weeks?? Brad has a whole lot going for him. He had the gut's to go to counciling and didn't date for 3 years so he wouldn't make the same horrible mistakes his own father did. He finally worked through all that and only wanted ONE wife forever! He picked the WORST one of 20!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li