Aug 16th 2010 5:44PMreally? I suppose you are willing to give up your social security benefits in pious protest right?
Aug 16th 2010 5:42PMI say good for them. If two mature consenting adults want the joy and headaches of raising twins then God bless em!!! As for the ignorant bible thumping hypocrites let me just say "calm yourselves" If you want the sanctity of marriage to harken back to the biblical days when marriage was a contract transferring ownership of a woman from her family to her new husband then hey go for it and shut up about others living their lives in a modern age when women and men are considered equal. If the gays want to marry I say sweet jesus would be glad.
Feb 8th 2010 9:21AMAs a pro-choice person, I found the ad to be appropriate and fair. What's the problem?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'