Apr 13th 2010 4:27PMI can't even watch it this time. I keep trying to watch but I end up turning the channel.It nothing against Ellen Love her. It is just that there is a void.
Apr 12th 2010 4:40PMI was Married in 1996 and My dress cost $1000 and my whole wedding cost $25,000. I also say if you can then do if you can't then do what you can and nothing more because it trulely is about the commitment and not the Clothing. How many marriages are still strong after the bills are payed? I am still married to my first and only Husband and very Happy. Ihope you all can say the same...May God Bless you all and Keep your Marriages Happy and Healthy...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!