Jun 29th 2011 7:54PMPoor child. I'm glad the family is staying positive, even if it's hard.I wish them luck
May 25th 2011 7:20PMNooooooooo!
It just won't be the same. Must get the seasons on DVD
Apr 12th 2011 8:28PMI fall off things all the time. Do I end up in the news? No. So she fell. Big deal. She wasn't seriously injured. She got up and kept going...they say "the show must go on". Not really news-worthy.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!