May 18th 2010 9:34AMJohn Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, Jimmy Carter, Gary Hart, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, John Edwards, Barney Frank, Barry Obama some of the most powerful and influential men the Dems have produced in the last 50 years... and also a group of documented immoral, lying, perverted losers. Blumenthal should fit in nicely.
May 16th 2010 4:57PMYep. Air Tran is the best. Friendly service. Always on time. Never a baggage problem. Great rates. I don't know how you do it, but keep up the good work. Other airlines...take a lesson.
May 16th 2010 4:29PMWelcome to White Voices. Used to be Black Voices till we took over.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- In Defense of Red Robin's 3,000 Calorie Burger and the Other 8 "Most Unhealthy Meals in America''
- Dorothy Wang Throws Shade at Fellow #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Star: "Morgan Is a Handful on Flights"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Ditches His Pants, Totes Karina Smirnoff in a Suitcase: See the Funny Pics!