Jul 15th 2010 9:29PMOh, I get it now...sugar daddy and little girl. No wonder there haven't been any arguments. Makes sense now.
Sep 1st 2009 12:09AMFor the people who say,"Who cares if so and so got plastic surgery done," the point is that people who have had it done shouldn't LIE about it then!!! They should just be real about it because "Who cares" if a person has had it done to look better and feel better about themselves!!!? I think plastic surgery is awesome when done to enhance. Instead of lying or denying, people should just say, "No comment." or "I'll never tell."
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'