Jun 23rd 2013 4:21PMWhat a piece of S*** she is.....This latest update will bring a flood of legal help I hope to him. Let the man live out his remaining time in peace.NEVER trust family + money.... NEVER
Nov 10th 2012 10:47PMOne of a million stories that night.Stories still unfolding even to this day.I'm sure Mike has a different outlook on life after that ordeal.
Mar 3rd 2012 3:43AMWhen it comes to money there is "nothing" worse to deal with then family...and I don't care if you have a $100 in the bank or a million.Sadly this woman had no one to truly look out for her in the remaining years of her life.The son can reason all he wants...but he's just crap.I looked at an estate sale on a house....I was sick to my stomach. The house smelled,there were dirty dishes about,medications still in the bathroom.Clothing like it was just placed over the chair the night before. It was obvious NO ONE ever checked up on this woman.The woman wasn't even cold in her grave....they WANTED THAT money period. I only "wish" they get back double what they dished out in the final days. I hope this womans final time on this earth is a thousand times better then her son.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li