Sep 28th 2009 9:28AMEvery picture in a magazine or on a website is manipulated ("photoshopped"), except for the pictures used to make people look bad or should I say normal. This is a fact. If you think otherwise, you don't know anything about the business. Every picture you see, be it of a man, woman, animal, real estate, landscape, everything.
Sep 28th 2009 9:23AMHey everyone, I work in the industry. Every picture you see in or on a magazine/web has been photoshopped. EVERY SINGLE PICTURE, man, woman, animal, products, landscapes, everything.
Sep 4th 2009 11:34AMThere is 1 MAJOR method that is never in these comparisons. What about if you use the sink, and only turn the faucet on to rinse a dish? I block my drain and I barely get 4 inches of water in the sink, or about 3 gallons. This appears to use the least amount of water, but I can never win the argument because all the numbers have people running the faucet the whole time they are at the sink.
And then there is the 30 minute dry time.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li