May 27th 2010 12:21PMIt is very sad... Nobody should allowed this to happen. This an ugly habbit to have and to brake as adult imaging what is going to happen to this kid when he turns 10 years old, if he live to tell. Terrible, defenetelly child abuse!!!!!
Jan 31st 2010 1:10PMAs an artist you need to be aware of what kind of talent you possess. Honesty should be priority. Why do you want to live a lie? specially when you go public as an entertainer. Sooner or later the truth will show. We need to educate ourselves on what is good music or a good voice and support the real talent, no talent that is fabricated by managers or producers.
Sep 4th 2009 3:59PMIt is time for us to grow and allow new ideas to work. What it has been there up to now has not worked positively. We need to be open to new approaches and attitudes if we want some changes.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'