Oct 31st 2009 7:10PMthe ONLY way the hills will succeed, will be to get rid of Heidi and yucky boy. Whenever they have a scene on the show I mute it and dont watch until they are off the screen.
Oct 31st 2009 9:43AMself check out is terrible on 2 levels.
1- we have a very high unemplyment rate- taking a job of an able person
2-Most of us already have jobs, why should we do another when we go shopping- if Im doing a job to save the store money give me 5% credit or something.
Its not that people are scared etc. Its more like, why should we? Most of the time I go to the store they dont have any registers open but this one, I have them open one. Why is it on me to save them money???
Oct 23rd 2009 5:35PMOMG isnt this the crazy lady that had to have everything brand new because it is disgusting to live where someone else had lived??? carma is a funny thing
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'