Feb 28th 2011 7:20PMWow. This reminds me of the self-aggrandizing rants that Charles Manson used to go off on during interviews. Very sad.
Oct 13th 2010 3:05PMHis language wasn't crude, though your language is.
He told the truth, and frankly, I think he was generous towards his wife.
It's obvious that she is cheating, and now he can't do anything right in her eyes.
I for one find it refreshing to hear a celeb not spin, and just be direct. More power to him.
Oct 12th 2010 4:23PMHahahahahahahaaha. Hahahahahahaha. Ha.
You're kidding, right?
She wants his money and will have a baby to secure the deal.
He wants a baby and to be able to say he was married.
Divorce in 2 years, tops.
Then she'll marry someone attractive who is her own age,
and he will "date."
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!