Feb 25th 2010 12:54PMHey Blondiegrrl,
Adam Lambert has a right to put on what ever kind of show he wants to but when he produces such a disgusting display on national tv he has gone too far. Those of you that can appreciate that kind of behavior is too far left of what is right. You will argue that if you dont like what you see dont watch, but when you are watching a show that is suppose to be family oriented and get blind sided that argument really doesnt hold water. Where does his right to express himself superceed my right as a viewer. I am a conserviative patriot that believes in trying to do the right thing every minute of everyday. Do I always succeed, no, But I make a conscience effort to respect everybody around me.
Feb 2nd 2010 4:58PMThis is a very sad day. The reason it's sad is because people are praising someone for his acting ability and failing to see the person doing the acting. Here is a guy that has a picture of Che Guevara hanging from his neck. Che, if you dont know is a mass muderer. He oversaw the execution of thousands of Cubans. Who knows what other marxist muderer he will have hanging around his neck. Chairman Mao, Hugo Chavez or maybe Hitler. What needs to happen before before people wake up ?
WAKE UP !!!!!
Feb 2nd 2010 12:30PMJohnny Depp has really fallen from grace. This is the same man that wears a medallion with the picture of Che Guevara on it. This is just another attempt from some of the hollywood activists who want to fundamentally change America. When we start forgetting about the past, we are destined to repeat it in the future. Except now we have hollywood influencing our kids. It's a sad day when someone with this much exposure has the ability to express their morbid views and vouch for a pedifile.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza