Sep 9th 2009 10:20PMI too adopted a child from Korea. I can tell you that the other countries seem to want to find a home for their children and do not expect you to pay an outragous dollar amount. US makes it so hard and expensive to adopt. The extra 10 to 20 thousand the US wants you to pay would go a long way in providing for that child.
But FYI I also adopted a special needs white child from the US. A private placement.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!