Dec 22nd 2010 5:47PMI couldn't agree more. I really think Chelsea's funny as heck (would prefer to use another word), but I was like, "Why is she beating this dead horse?" Not only in the performance, but she went off on the tangent on her TV show, too.... Old news. Move on everyone. I couldn't care less about Jen or Ang. *shrug*
Dec 22nd 2010 5:40PMA child with this lifestyle is "grounded"???
"I never really get to go to school because I am always on tour or with my father. There is a tutor most of the time, but usually I am working so I never get to do the lessons. The worst thing about maths is all the kids are ahead of me because they go to school."
REALLY?!?!?!? LOL The other gems on their parenting, we'll say techniques, are starting the countdown to the next generation of Lilos (remember, she was Willow's age when everyone thought she was a little darlin', too) and Paris' and that's saaaaaaad.....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'