Sep 24th 2009 4:33PMYou know I'm not sure why celebriies are constantly trying to get the lion's share of attention. I guess it could be for publicity, etc. but doesn't Whoopi have anything better to do than start trouble. If I were Ms. Sommers I believe I would send a note to Whoopie and tell her to mind her own Business instead of trying to make news at someone else's expense. Whoopi, clean up your own backyard.
Sep 15th 2009 11:34PMYou people have to be kidding. I'm 60 years old and I wouldn't give her the time of day. That woman is so bitchie! Between her hair and attitude...she needs to be with the kids full time that will kick some of that cockiness out of her. Now that there is no Jon she has the "Nanny" to do her work. That show sucks and I couldn't believe anyone would watch it
before, but now you'd have to be out of your mind to watch that crap.
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza