Mar 29th 2011 1:30PMI would watch any of these people if they was on Glee except for Rosie O'Donnell.....I wouldn't watch a show with her on there..she is nothing but a loud mouth, over-rated, has-been excuse for an entertainer let along a "woman" and I use her name and the word women in the same sentence loosly. I would watch 10,000 episode of Glee with Pee-Wee Herman before I wold watch 10 minutes of Glee with trash on it like Rosie O'Donnell.
May 5th 2010 12:10PMI actually like it, I just watched it with my 10 year old daughter who is a huge fan of Miley and I have to admit, I would rather my daughter use Miley as a role model instead of someone like Lady GaGa, Miley is growing into her own woman hood and she is making her own name, she isn't anything like Britney Spears...I have watched Miley grown up on TV and into a beautiful woman and I say leave her alone, atleast she isn't some 16 year old pregnant girl living off of her sister's or her mother's name ( Jamie Lynn Spears or Sarah Palin's daughter) I say back off of Miley and let her live, learn and love.......Again, I liked the video and will continue to listen to her music ( alone and with my daughter)
Aug 12th 2009 10:27PMI have watched this show since day 1..but if they get Spencer Pratt on their, i will not even watch it unless they promise me that he is being soaked in gas and lit on fire..then i MIGHT watch it for some enjoyment.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li