Mar 5th 2013 3:00PMI carry a small pocket knife with me everywhere I can. It is a TOOL. Yes, it could be used as a weapon, but a small one. That's why when I fly now I carry a pair of leather gloves in my pocket so I won't dirty my hands beating the snot out of somebody that tries to use something like this as a weapon.
Jul 28th 2012 10:25AMThink about this. This dead lady was a TEACHER!! I'm sorry for her and her family, but what common sense could she have imparted on her students....
Apr 8th 2011 8:51AMWhat about the parable of the little old lady who gave her last penny to the poor. When Jolie has to live in a 3 bedroom house or apartment in the bad side of town, I'll praise her "giving"
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!