Dec 5th 2010 10:36AMGift giving is a two way street. My parents and my in laws still give my family and I generous, thoughtful gifts for birthdays and holidays, but we give as good as we get. Giving a gift, IMO, is about seeking out that something special that a beloved person could really use and appreciate. It's just as rewarding to give a great gift as it is to receive one. And no matter what your budget is, if you're caring enough to listen and observe you can find something wonderful for every loved one on your list. It's usually that thing they'd really like to have, but wouldn't buy for themselves because they are truly unselfish and usually put you or someone else first. And one last thing... whatever it is wrap it beautifully!!!
Dec 1st 2010 10:37AMprincipal (sp)
The sad fact is that if some perv wants a picture of a kid it's not exactly difficult to obtain one. Ruining and tainting a yearbook does nothing to solve the problem and the principal who thought it would acted irrationally and maybe should have voiced her concerns with the parents before spazzing out and destroying the childrens photos bound together for the intention of preserving memories.
Dec 1st 2010 10:30AMThe prinicpal is a total moron.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza