Jul 5th 2011 9:38PMShe is a doll! and... she looks pregnant, maybe it's just a fun way to celebrate her growing tummy with some belly art and it's not perm. ink?
Jun 19th 2011 12:49AMI love love this show really enjoy it so much!!! I hope it never ends... Drita is my fav. but all the ladies are great. Also love the music that plays with it, fab and fun show, yah they are a little crazy but that's what makes these ladies extra special. There is not another show out there like this. These ladies live a pretty incredible life really and through it all you have to say they are very strong women for what they've gone through and for raising kiddos on their own.
A normal life living mama living thru the exciting lives of others on tv even for just an hour every sunday night. For that I say, thank you! :)
May 15th 2011 4:08PMHonestly, I had NO clue someone could be so self centered. Unbelievable and so sad. That interview was disgusting. That's great he lived a "pretend" life that doesn't mean it wasn't real for his wife at the time. Awful. Really awful. What a jerk. Plain and simple.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza