Dec 27th 2010 4:51PMClearly the best film this year was "Burlesque" without a doubt. Te stylish movie/musical deserves to win best picture.
Sep 10th 2010 3:17AMGaga reminds me of Dale Boozio from the 1980's cutting edge new wave band Missing Persons. Same bleach blond style. For that matter Debra Harry early on from Blondie could be mistaken for Gaga today. Gaga's style isn't really original to people old enough to remember these other acts from the early 1980's. The kids today believe she is but these kids have no idea about the music from the punk rock, new wave era. They think rap is cool!
Sep 2nd 2010 1:43PMThe BIG star or stars who were more famous a few years back don't need the money and also, it's hard work training to learn new dances. Personal favorites I would like to see are Jacklyn Smith or Morgan Fairchild. Both ladies look as beautiful today as they did 25 years ago.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!