May 7th 2011 8:22AMWe need to see more of this! Very funny very target rich!
Oct 17th 2007 3:06PMCan you people be serious? Bob Barker was good?!? Do me a favor and turn your computer over to the care facility attendent and go back to your room. I may have too surender my keyboard just because I took the time to commented on this! lol Drew Carey will be a fine host of course I guess you could of had Rosie! :>/
Jun 14th 2007 9:10AMNarcissism aside, it makes sense to be prudent in regard to SUV's. If the market wants flex fuel options in the big SUV why is someone not filling the need? If you don't need a big SUV get the mid size. A second fuel efficient car makes sense for those in the right situation. For some put on a hitch and use a covered trailer or your roof rack.
I embrace the SUV's safety but then I see all the "safety minded" driving 80, weaving lane changes and tail gating never mind the snow, rain or traffic the vehicle will cushion the blow, that's not always correct.
Funny thing, Boomers love Europe, take a page from their book. Last the government needs to do something about gas price as well as the consumer. Lowering the speed limit has a dramatic effect on gas consumption and emittance. The bottom line is we need to use less fossil fuel and just because you can afford it does not make it right.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!