Aug 25th 2010 2:56PMI totally agree. Let's not forget...even though everyone else has...Tardy for the party!!!! This needs to be forgotten sooner.
Nov 2nd 2009 12:35PMKate has never once bad mouthed the father of her children or said anything that was malicious or mean spirited. It is a shame that the same can not be said for John. He has made one mistake after another and only confirms that we live in a society where it is accepted to seek instant gratification at others expense. Johns actions can only affect his children and his wife negatively. I only hope he seeking guidance for the right reasons and a positive outcome.
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza