Jan 3rd 2011 3:11PMShe'll be left alone is she stops appearing for the photogs.
Dec 9th 2010 11:05AMEchoing most the replys on here...this story is just gross. Just goes to show what the tax cut for the top 2% of Americans pays for.
Dec 4th 2010 8:05AMThank you John. This show is still in the parodied, copied, reinacted, and still making headlines. It still has a top notch producer and directors, and artists are still scrambling to get their songs featured in Glee. And still features relevant story lines. This show still has years left in it. Sam couldn't be more wrong.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza