No Profile Found
May 16th 2011 3:38PMWow. What a low-life he is. Tacky, creepy and nasty. His new tattooed chick is perfect for him and it won't be long before that is a "pretend" relationship too. I bet Sandra Bullock is amazed she ever even talked to that guy. Ugh. Shut up Jesse and crawl back into your rats nest.
Feb 8th 2011 8:21PMYou are an abomination. You are ignorant, mean and a follower of fairy tales. If that's christianity (and it is), you are a shameful person. And God told me he hates you! He told me so, I swear!
Feb 8th 2011 8:19PMAll "religions" are cults. All of these so-called religions are just made-up fairy tales. What's the difference between these wackos and the rest of them? None, as far as I can tell. Christianity seems to be the meanest religion of them all. I was raised Catholic and after asking lots of questions and getting bs for answers, I realized at a very young age, that religion is only for controlling people and keeping them obedient to a bunch of made-up crap.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li