Feb 22nd 2010 10:53AMI love this movie! I grew up with nuke fallout drills. ID checks to get back on the base. Even rumors of nukes underground near our school. I grew up as a military brat. This movie reflects how crazy this world is getting and we need the lighter side of laughter and to show us as a world that we can laugh at ourselves. Sometime nonsense makes perfect sense! This movie is funtastic!
Sep 24th 2009 3:51PMI find that these so called stars show their true self when they make stupid statements that chemo killed Swayze. I too had advanced cancer and chemo helped save my life.I've been cancer free since 1991.Each person is unique and we respond differently.I was given twice the amount not to mention two different types.YOU GO GIRL! GOLDBERG!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!