Sep 24th 2009 2:53PMJK, Didn't your mama ever teach you " If you don't have anything nice to say; say nothing at all. It's called the View because it gives us a chance to hear different views on topics of the day. I don't really care for Elizabeth's views; however, I respect that she has her opinions and a fourm in which she can covey them. One day she my change my point of view which inturn may change my life. Keep in mind that we all live here in the world and we should all do our part for the better. Summer's comments ( and I respect her ) were a bit insensitive at this time for the greving. She is not a specialist on the subject. She should be able to go on the View, after the hipe, and set her story strait with factual based backup. I hope for your sake that you work on your open-mindedness and look at your own house before you go spouting ugliness into the world. The World would be a much better place. Thank you and Have a Great day.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!