Jun 3rd 2010 12:23PMJon CAN get a job. He is forbidden to work in television per the contract HE SIGNED then breached, then settled. He's perfectly capable of working, he just doesn't want to.
Jun 3rd 2010 12:19PMI AGREE TOO!!!!! Those children are as much his responsibility as hers. GET A JOB JON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 10th 2009 10:45PMFirst he says "everything will be the same", then he says "every year is different"....WTF? If there was an Olympic event that consisted of talking for hours on end without really saying ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE or making any sense......Infamous Lamefish would take the gold medal every time!!!!!!!
He can't speak clearly, he makes no sense. "take initiative for my actions"???? What the hell does that mean??? Does he mean take responsibility for his actions? He's such an idiot, they need to invent a new word for him!!!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li