Jun 19th 2010 11:19PMThat's flippin hilarious.
May 15th 2010 9:10PMI think the uniforms were cute.. a little too booty-bearing. That's about it. The dance wasn't really bad either, UNTIL THE LAST 30 SECONDS OR SO... then it got a little risque for them.( pelvic swirling) But the girls are AMAZING!!!!!!!
Mar 13th 2010 9:47PMI am a hairstylist with fine hair. I also have a busy life with 2 kids, a husband and my buddies... and I don't always feel like washing my hair everyday!! I do everyone elses!!! LOL! I have gone 3 days without shampooing, but never 4 because I tried it and with my hair- it's just too oily. Dry shampoo is amazing!!!! And haven't you ever heard about "not washing your hair when you are going to get an updo"? It's because when it is dirty is holds a style better. If your hair stinks, SHAMPOO IT. (you shampoo your hair, you wash your car) If it's doing okay, then who are we to judge? Things like texture, color, and skin play into this topic.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!