May 24th 2011 10:39AMHarsh reply. Why is that??
May 24th 2011 10:25AMGonzo looks like Obama does that count??
May 24th 2011 10:20AMA tattoo is a personal piece of body art owned soley by the peson who has on thier person. The tattoo artist can claim they did the work but they don't own it. The person it is on does. It is not like a painting that can be sold to different people.
If S. Victor Whitmill wins his suit next thing we'll see is him asking for release forms and royalties everytime Tyson is on TV or in a movie. It's just another sham lawsuit and Warner Bros. should fight it. He should have filed copy rights after the FIRST movie.
He is a bad example of what tattoos and tatto artists are and stand for.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!