Oct 13th 2012 3:18PMI am usually pretty ok with my lack of $. But this is one time I wish I were wealthy so I could help you. Bless you. Hope the dog is home with you soon.
Jul 16th 2011 8:11AMAt our house, there was always "free time".... when no tv, video games, phone calls, etc. were allowed. However, with other activities (dance, soccer, band, etc), sometimes the free time was just wishful thinking. My kids learned to value that time. They could read, listen to music, create, etc. That would be a great time for your daughter to read the mags and make "inspiration" collages. A spiral notebook, markers, and a glue stick is all needed... maybe some cool stickers. She can scrapbook and enjoy.
Apr 9th 2011 2:22PMI understand... sometimes cats are like kids .... angels in public and h*** on wheels at home.
And ignore the juvenile, rude people. Their parents never taught them to be polite, so they have become social outcasts.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'