Jul 15th 2010 3:10PMThis won't work for her, she needs a rehab 1st, and some real one on one w/ a clinical staff.
I wish her luck but, just sober living means simply that she will not accept that she has a real problem.
Dec 2nd 2009 4:57PMTo Bobby....................
When the so-called perverts get judged on that final day, so shall you be judged for your prejudice,
and holier than thou attitude.
Hope your young and have a chance to change!
May God forgive YOU!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'