Oct 6th 2009 11:55PMI just wanted to let everyone know that Jenny McCarthy's campaign to increase awareness about treating and preventing autism has had a profound effect on the life of my 5 year old son. He was diagnosed with autism a year ago, we followed her advice, have received the treatments she suggested from a D.A.N! doctor, and he is no longer displaying autistic symptoms. There are many factors causing autism, but I agree that vaccinations need to be looked at carefully. My son has mercury poisoning as well, so there is truth to the correlation between a high mercury level and autism. Please don't judge those of us fighting for our children's lives...wouldn't you do all you can for your child?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'