Dec 4th 2009 11:18AMBrad Pitt looked much better (as all of us) in his younger days AND when he had long hair such as Legends of the Fall. Why he does everything he can to make himself as unattractive as possible with his dorky haircuts and scraggly facial hair is something obiously over my head. Just dont get it.
Nov 17th 2009 10:21AMI have seen Kirsten Dunst in many excellent film roles but I will never forget the first time I saw her in the movie "Interview", she was a child at the time and she gave an electrifying performance. Mesmirizing - Keep up the excellent work!
Oct 7th 2009 1:59PMI think all of you have it wrong to an extent - I have never seen a pushier stage mother than Kris Jenner and that covers a lot of ground including poor Brooke Shields' mother. This woman encourages her daughters to pose nude for the doddering,wizened Hugh Hefner's tired publication and was as excited as a school girl to be inside Hef's lair . I feel really sorry for the two youngest girls who belong to Bruce Jenner. They dont have a chance at getting any type of guidance or being taught any moral character because Kris Im sure has no clue as to what this means and Bruce is content to sit idly by and turn an blind eye and deaf ear to all of this. Poor little kids.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li