Jan 14th 2012 2:52PMWe travel a fair bit and I'm tolerant of a lot, but...
1. Front desk employee(s) who ignore my exhausted self while finishing a discussion about her cheating sob boyfriend. Really, I'm tired, you can finish this discussion after you've taken care of business. Thanks.
2. Nasty room. This happened last year. Hotel put us in a room where there was an obvious long term water leak and resultant carpet stink. Said they had no other room available. I could hardly sleep for the stink. Again, it's midnight and we were worn out from the trip. You bet we were out of there early the next morning. AFTER we partook of the complimentary breakfast, of course.
3. The thundering of little feet from the room above. At 2 am. I adore children. But corral the little mustangs after midnight, would you please?
4.Wedding parties. Yuck. Show me white tulle and I'm gone.
Going to Prague soon. Hope I'm not going to be punished for this rant by being afflicted with any of the above.
Happy Trails, y'all!
Oct 19th 2011 4:53PMThere will be a time when I won't have a mortgage and I won't have money in a bank at all anymore.
Jun 23rd 2011 9:12AMI blame YOU, Mr. Galliano, for your racist rants.
Accept responsibility for your personal failings.
I can only imagine how you treated your employees.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li