Jul 15th 2010 1:42PMWell maybe the other sports should have higher caps. Professional sports players should play for the love of the game not, a HUGE paycheck!
Jul 6th 2010 5:40PMI don't like Vienna, but I felt worried that Jake was going to hit her with the way he was behaving. I was shocked. Yes she was interrupting, BUT I have NEVER seen a man get like he was. It was a side of him he probably should have kept private.
Apr 21st 2010 2:04PMI have UHC also and have been paying them for a year without using them once. Now I'm scared to. Not that I have any other options. I will take a PPO over an HMO any day, which is our only other option here. We just separated from the military where we were living in Germany and the system was amazingly good for us healthy people. ER visit for a UTI, covered 100%. Sinusitis requiring a wlk-in visit to a local doc and some antibiotics, covered. I heard complaints from people using the system more often, but the few times I needed it, I was good. Now I have no idea what to do on the other side where I'm paying for Health Care, but not really getting any actual care. I wanted to have a baby, but now I'm afraid I won't be able to afford whatever UHC refuses to cover.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!