Jul 11th 2011 9:39AMI hope Mom and baby are fine--an it goes well for them all. It is part of her persona to be dark--cold. But--with a husband like she has--I cant imagine that she is that way all the time. And with those handsome boys of hers--I am sure they make her laugh as well. She just doesnt care what the public thinks--and I say Good for her--let her be. Cant make everyone happy all the time--and why should you try, the main thing is make your family and yourself happy--and go from there.
Dec 21st 2010 7:14AMLeave this kid alone! He is and remains a good guy. I would have LOVED to see him stay 4 years at Kentucky. But it wasnt meant to be. So I only hope for the best for him now. He IS a young man---and as most young men do--he has to learn to control his emotions. He will--given time. Just as every other young man usually has to learn to control his emotions. It is just harder on him--and the others that are in the spotlight.
Let the young man play ball and enjoy his life he has now. And dont be so quick to judge him or anyone else!
Nov 28th 2010 6:58PMDo the hair and nail vitimans that are sold in stores really work? I have used them for a while--and have seen that my nails look a little better. But--is it a waste of money to buy these or are they of value to me?
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza