Jun 12th 2010 8:54PMThis is proof that AOL (and I have nothing against AOL, I've been using AOL since they were on floppies and dial-up back in 1995) is going broke. They'll turn anything and everything into an ad. So sad!
Jun 6th 2010 7:25PMThe worse (or best depending on your point of view) part is that women keep running back to abusive guys. Lets face it, good girls love bad guys, go figure...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'