Dec 9th 2009 2:04PMI believe that as the obsesity rate rises in this country...MORE men real or otherwise should visit the salad bar more often and consume more non fat latte. Get outside, be active!!!!
Dec 3rd 2009 1:03PMI believe the "Church" has more important issues than whether Gays and Transexuals will be allowed into heaven! The "Church" be concerned with the priest who abuse their power!
Dec 3rd 2009 11:49AMGood idea in theory. However, if one is shopping at a reputable establishment, they, the shopper should not have to look at the expiration date. However, I have made it a habit to look at where it is manufactured (Country of Origin)and if there is an expiration date.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!