Oct 23rd 2009 8:31PMI fail to see what's "ugly" and "Gross" about the Marilyn Monroe tattoo on Megan Fox's arm.
And it's good to see Feminazis are still around. =P The "Nude" covers don't reveal any more than any of the women in swimsuits, and there wasn't anything even Remotely Pornographic about any of them. Unless you're reading Penthouse or Playboy, your odds of "being slapped in the face with another woman's nether regions" are pretty non-existent. Also, I'm pretty sure that a fair number of the "filthy, disgusting, foul men doing the photos shoots" are actually women, and I'll go so far as to say that they're all probably pretty Normal and Decent people. If they were as bad as you think they are, they wouldn't be in the photography business very long, now would they? Sounds to me like someone has some Inferiority Issues.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li