No Profile Found
May 16th 2011 6:20PMThat is because you are ignorant and do not leave the house to experience other cultures. POOR LOSER! Mexico is absolutely beautiful, STUNNING AND THERE IS EXTENSIVE CULTURE, NATURAL RESOURCES AND HISTORY, UNLIKE THIS COUNTRY!
Jan 29th 2011 10:33AMSaliendo en el Gordo y la Flaca, aparte de que le dan la oportunidad de explicarse, se pone a criticar al final del programa al Gordo referente a su peso! Que baboso y mal agradecido muchacho...
Nov 30th 2010 11:44AMApart from the fact that Mexico City is abolutely STUNNING, Mexico is not a poor country, it is the 12th largest economy in the world due to its extensive natural resources!! More billionaires live in Mexico than in several European countries put together, therefore they can afford to pay these fees. Bosques De Las Lomas is a VERY upscale location....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'