Aug 25th 2010 4:17PMWhy won't that annoying NJ Housewife with her Guido Wannabees just go AWAY????? That is PAINFUL to listen to!
May 19th 2010 7:42PMMy sister wore SKETCHERS sneakers and ruptured a disk in her back which required surgery and 8 weeks in a back brace. She is NOT overweight, and is in excellent shape. Her surgeon told her SKETCHERS cause lots of spinal cord injuries, and he's making a ton of money because of the people that believe their hype. There is no short cut to toning up except for good old fashioned EXERCISE. These flip flops and shoes are NOT miracles. They are DANGEROUS for your spinal cord. Ask your doctor!
May 19th 2010 6:52AMBad enough people died at the hands of Terrorists in America.... But should we all die because of CANCER because of these full body scans as well? My answer is a big fat NO. I'll drive before I get scanned!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li