Feb 16th 2011 9:40PMNascar will get him back up front. If he can't start up front then why race in the 150's because that sets the spots. He will win the 1st 150 race and start 2nd or 3rd. Plus it's daytona and starting spot means jack. Nascar wants him to win so out side of a engine problem or wreck he will win.
Jan 27th 2011 8:06AMatleast they are listening to "the fans". What are you talking about! They are going the opposite way of the real fans, with their IROC cars, fixed races with bs yellows, no points for pole and now laps lead, top 35 get in and don't have to qualify. that's just the start of it. if you feel they listen to the fans you have to be in the FRANCE FAMILY (the most anti nascar group in america).
Jan 27th 2011 7:57AM"Very much a simple, easy to understand system for us." It's funny because us means the france family. they are so backwards. the can't make water from ice and they are destroying a good sport. JUST MORE CRAP that they through together to look like they did something!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!