Aug 4th 2010 2:35PMWhat I did for fame...um, sorry...love.
Apr 5th 2010 3:51PMLooking forward to seeing the movie even though I did not enjoy the book. The storyline is good, but I think the book lost a lot in the translation. Just didn't flow and I felt that the scenes were rushed. As I mentioned, the translation from French to English may have been the cause.
Rob is a very good actor and extremely handsome, therefore I believe that he is a good choice to play the part of Georges Duroy.
I agree with Camille. He sometimes tends to make bad choices when selecting films. Honestly, I have to say that "How To Be" is probably one of the worst films I have ever seen. I also did not enjoy "The Haunted Airman" or "Little Ashes". "Remember Me" was very good.
Mar 30th 2010 5:09PMWhat does it matter whether he is gay or not? All that matters is that he is a wonderful, kind, caring human being. He has done a lot of good for the world and we should be thankful that he is a part of ours.
Let him live his life as he pleases. As long as he doesn't hurt anyone; let him be. If people would mind their own businesses, not voice every negative opinion they have, judge people and find them lacking due to color, sexual preference and/or race; this would be a much happier, peaceful world.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li